Southgate City Council Agenda
14400 Dix-Toledo Rd., Southgate, Michigan 48195
Wednesday March 18, 2020
Please press the forward button to see the entire meeting.
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Officials Reports
2. Discussions regarding agenda items
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated March 4, 2020.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated March 4, 2020.
Motion to enter into closed session: Jueron H. Smith-Bey v. Ryan Scott and Keith Shurkus
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
1. Memo from Administrator; Re: Vacate of alley located at 15150 Fort St.
Communications “A” –
1. Memo from Administrator; Re: Jueron H. Smith-Bey v. Ryan Scott and Keith Shurkus
2. Memo from Administrator; Re: Contract for School Resource Officer
3. Memo from Mayor; Re: Contract extension for Tree & Stump Removal
4. Memo from Administrator; Opting out of the Pays Program.
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1397 $ 1,587,643.72
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk