Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday April 16, 2014
Smartphone users try this link.
8:00 pm – Regular Meeting – Council Chambers
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Denman, Farrah, Ganzberger, George, Graziani, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated April 2, 2014.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated April 2, 2014.
3. Public Hearing Minutes dated April 2, 2014
Presentations: Arbor Day Proclamation
Special Presentation – Historical Foundation
Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Bid for Weed Cutting
2. Letter from Mayor; Re: Bid for Ready Mix Concrete
3. Letter from Mayor; Re: Bid for Copper Tubing
4. Letter from Mayor; Re: Water Meters & Related Supplies
5. Letter from Mayor; Re: Maintenance of Municipal Complex, DDA District, City Parks
Communications “A” –
1. Memo from City Administrator; Re: Contract Extension; Golf Course Greens Keeper
2. Memo from Director of Public Safety; Re: Request for Purchase Approval
3. Letter from Mayor; Re: Proposed Charter Amendments
Communications “B” –
Persons in the Audience – unscheduled:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant # 1255 see warrant
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk