Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
7:45 pm Work Study Session – Council Chambers
- MLCC-SDM License for the Stop & Go Station at 13785 Allen (communications a1)
- Waiver of Bid Procedure for Purchase of Fire Department Equipment with Grant Funds (communications a2)
- Questions on Agenda or Miscellaneous Items
8:00 pm – Regular Meeting– Council Chambers
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Ferencz, Ganzberger, George, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated December 19, 2012.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated December 19, 2012.
Presentation: Christmas Home Decorating Contest Awards
Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
Communications “A” – 1. Memo from Administrator; re: SDM License for 13785 Allen.
2. Memo from Public Safety Director; re: Mobile Computer Terminals.
3. Letter from Mayor; re: Appointment to the Dangerous Building Board.
4. Letter from Mayor; re: Appointment to the TIFA Board.
Persons in the Audience – unscheduled:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1224:
Thomas M. Alexander, City Clerk