Southgate City Council Agenda
14400 Dix-Toledo Rd., Southgate, Michigan 48195
Wednesday February 5, 2020
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Outstanding Citizen Award
2. Officials Reports
3. Discussions regarding agenda items
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated January 15, 2020.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated January 15, 2020.
Motion to enter into closed session: Wilson v. Southgate and Zelinski
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
Communications “A” –
1. Memo from Administrator; Re: Wilson v, Southgate and Zelinski
2. Letter from Mayor; Re: Recommendation for Water Related Supplies
3. Letter from Mayor; Re: Recommendation for Water Related Supplied – Copper Tubing
4. Memo from Administrator; Re: March Board of Review 2020
5. Memo from Administrator; Re: Purchase of Southgate Municipal Building Cameras
6. Memo from Administrator; Re: Purchase of new computer software to broadcast council meetings.
7. Memo from Administrator; Re: Contract extension with Carlisle/Wortman
8. Memo from Administrator; Re: Resolution to Set Public Hearing –
Vacate Alley 15150 Fort Street
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1394 $2,403,074.30
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk