Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday September 4, 2019
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Presentation to Gateway Church of Christ
2. Officials Reports
3. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated August 21, 2019.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated August 21, 2019.
Motion to enter into closed session
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
1. Jennifer Lopez – Boy Scout Troop 1783
Consideration of Bids:
Communications “A” –
1. Memo from Administrator; Re: James Franklin v. City of Southgate
2. Letter from Hennessey Engineers; Re: Local Pavement Warranty Program
3. Letter from Administrator; Re: Dog Park Welcome Center
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1384 see warrant
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk