Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday August 21, 2019
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Officials Reports
2. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated August 7, 2019.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated August 7, 2019.
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Bid for Kiwanis Park South Pavilion and Storage Building
2. Letter from Mayor; Re: Bid Waiver – 2019 Caterpillar Backhoe Loader
Communications “A” –
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Appointment to Dangerous Buildings Hearing Board
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1383 $7,055,949.40
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk