Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday June 5, 2019
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Officials Reports
2. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated May 15, 2019.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated May 15, 2019.
Motion to move into closed session – Re: Rebecca Sevilla v. City of Southgate & Officer Garfat
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
Shannon Mathison – Downriver Hockey Club
Consideration of Bids:
Communications “A” –
1. Memo from Administrator; Re: Rebecca Sevilla v. City of Southgate and Officer Eric A. Garfat
2. Memo from Administrator; Re: Zoning Ordinance Amendment – 17201 Northline Rd.
3. Memo from Administrator; Re: Resolution to Approve Agreement with DTE Energy
4. Memo from Administrator; Re: Selling of DART & SMART Bus Tickets
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Appointment to CASE Commission
1. Memo from DPS Director; Re: Hydrant Use Ordinance Change
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1378 $ 1,291,387.08
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk