Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday May 15, 2019
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Student Artists from Southgate Anderson
2. Officials Reports
3. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated May 1, 2019.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated May 1, 2019.
3. Public Hearing Minutes Mayor’s Proposed Budget dated May 1, 2019.
4. Public Hearing Minutes Southgate-Wyandotte Drainage Dist. dated May 1, 2019.
5. Public Hearing Minutes Water/Sewer Rate Increase dated May 1, 2019.
Scheduled Persons in the Audience: Mrs. Anna Renaud
Mr. Jim Austin
Consideration of Bids:
Communications “A” –
1. Memo from ACA/ Finance Director; Re: Proposed FY 2019/2020 Budget
2. Memo from City Administrator; Re: Kiwanis Park Train Barn
3. Letter from Mayor; Re: Waiver of Bid/Approval 2 Laser Units
4. Memo from Dir. of Public Safety; Re: Request for Purchase Approval
5. Letter from Mayor; Re: Appointment to Board of Review
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
1. Compensation Commission Minutes from Meeting April 23, 2019
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1377 $5,324,883.94
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk