Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday May 1, 2019
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Arbor Day Poster Contest Winners
2. Officials Reports
3. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated April 17, 2019.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated April 17, 2019.
Scheduled Persons in the Audience: Mrs. Anna Renaud
Consideration of Bids:
1. Memo from ACA/Finance Director; Re: Public Hearing Mayor’s 2019/20 Proposed Budget
2. Memo from ACA/Finance Director; Re: User Charge System for Southgate-Wyandotte
Drainage District Public Hearing
3. Memo from ACA/Finance Director; Re: Pubic Hearing Proposed Water/Sewer Rate Increase
Communications “A” –
1. Memo from ACA/Finance Director; Re: Southgate-Wyandotte Drainage Dist. User Charge
2. Memo from ACA/Finance Director; Re: Water, Sewer and Capital Rate Increase
3. Letter from Mayor; Re: Purchase of Business License Management Software
4. Letter from Mayor; Re: Bid Extension for Stainless Steel Clamps
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1376 $ 1,212,624.02
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk