Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday March 20, 2019
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Officials Reports
2. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated March 6, 2019.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated March 6, 2019.
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
1. Southgate Junior Football League
Consideration of Bids:
1. Letter from Mayor; Bids for Ground Maintenance of Fort Street
Communications “A” –
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: RFP for Roof Replacement – Old Animal Shelter
2. Letter from Hennessey Engineers; Re: Storm Water Agreement – Taco Bell
3. Letter from Mayor; Re: Appointments to Library Commission
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1373 $2,124,247.87
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk