Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday April 3, 2019
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Officials Reports
2. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated March 20, 2019.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated March 20, 2019.
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
Communications “A” –
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Heating & Cooling Maintenance Page 6
2. Memo from DPS Director; Re: Request to Sell Vehicles at Auction Page 11
3. Letter from Mayor; Re: Appointment to Compensation Commission Page 13
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
1. Memo from Administrator; Re: New Fireworks Ordinance – Second Reading
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1374 see warrant
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk