Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday March 6, 2019
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Proclamation – Vaughn
2. Officials Reports
3. Michigan Fireworks Safety Act
4. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated February 20, 2019.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated February 20, 2019.
Motion to move into closed session
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Custodial Supplies
Communications “A” –
1. Memo from Administrator; Re: Approve Executive Session Settlement Agreement
2. Letter from Director of Public Safety; Re: Traffic Control Order
3. Memo from Administrator; Re: Accessible Pedestrian Signals
4. Memo from Administrator; Re: Recommendation for Kiwanis Park Playground Equip.
5. Letter from Mayor; Re: Appointments to Compensation Commission
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Appointment to Commission on Aging
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1372 $2,507,420.02
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk