Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday February 20, 2019
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Officials Reports
2. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated February 6, 2019.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated February 6, 2019.
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Bid for Sand
2. Letter from Mayor; Re: Bid for Topsoil
3. Letter from Mayor; Re: Bid for Gravel
Communications “A” –
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Appointment to Library Commission
2. Memo from Administrator; Re: Library Bi-Law Changes
3. Memo from Administrator; Re: Library Policy & Procedure Changes
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Appointment to Ethics Board
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1371 $5,145,819.86
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk