Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday August 1, 2018
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Officials Reports
2. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated July 18, 2018.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated July 18, 2018.
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
1. Victoria Araj – comments on rezoning of property on Allen Road/Superior
Consideration of Bids:
Communications “A” –
1. Memo from Administrator; Re: Change to Civil Service Rules & Regulations Manual Page 5
2. Letter from Mayor; Re: Proposal for Better World Books Page 7
3. Letter from Mayor; Re: Bid Waiver – Purchase of Two Pick-Up Trucks Page 16
4. Letter from Mayor; Re: Bid Waiver – Purchase of a Ford F250 Page 20
5. Letter from Mayor; Re: Bid Waiver – Purchase of Transit Van Page 24
6. Letter from Mayor; Re: Appointments to Ethics Board Page 28
7. Letter from Mayor; Re: Appointments to Compensation Commission Page 29
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
1. Memo from Administrator; Re: First Reading Zoning Ordinance – 13333 Eureka Page 30
2. Memo from Administrator; Re: Second Reading Zoning Ordinance – 14005 Allen Rd. Page 44
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1358 $3,882,679.59
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk