Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday June 20, 2018
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Presentation – The Senior Alliance
2. Officials Reports
3. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated June 6, 2018.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated June 6, 2018.
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Bid for Stainless Steel Clamps
2. Memo from Administrator; Re: Rotary Park Grading & Drainage
Communications “A” –
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Contract Extension for Tree & Stump Removal
2. Memo from Administrator; Re: Waiver of Bid – High Level Servers
3. Letter from Mayor; Re: Purchase of Golf Course Fairway & Greens Mowers
4. Letter from Mayor; Re: Reeck Road Guardrail Replacement
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
1. Memo from Administrator; Re: First Reading – Zoning Ordinance Amendment
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1355 $1,181,203.83
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk