Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday June 6, 2018
6:30pm Work Study Session
2. Officials Reports
3. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated May 16, 2018.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated May 16, 2018.
MOTION TO ENTER INTO CLOSED SESSION
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
Communications “A” –
1. Memo from Administrator; Re: Collective Bargaining Agreement; TPOAM – Court
2. Memo from Administrator; Re: Cell Tower Easement; 14400 Dix-Toledo
3. Letter from Mayor; Re: Purchase of Broom Street Sweeper
4. Memo from Administrator; Re: Selling of Property located at 13848 Trenton Rd.
5. Letter from Mayor; Re: Appointments to Plan Commission
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Appointment to Cultural Arts & Special Events Commission
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1354 $1,596,566.70
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk