Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday May 2, 2018
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Arbor Day Poster Contest Winners
2. Officials Reports
3. Amendment to Ordinance No. 477
4. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated April 18, 2018.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated April 18, 2018.
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Reconstruction of McCann Road – Pennsylvania to Leroy
2. Letter from Mayor; Re: Reconstruction of Fordline Road – Northline to Malcolm
3. Memo from Administrator; Re: Phase #2 Playground equipment – Rotary Park
4. Memo from Administrator; Re: Rotary Park Phase #2 Shelter Pavilions
1. Memo from ACA/Finance Dir.; Re: Mayor’s 2018/19 Proposed Budget
2. Memo from ACA/Finance Dir.; Re: User Charge System for Southgate-Wyandotte Draining Dist.
3. Memo from ACA/Finance Dir; Re: Proposed Water/Sewer Rate Increase
Communications “A” –
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Electrical Repairs and Maintenance
2. Letter from Mayor; Re: 2 Ford Police Interceptor Utility Vehicles
3. Memo from ACA/Finance Dir.; Re: Southgate-Wyandotte Drainage District User Charge
4. Memo from ACA/Finance Dir.; Re: Water, Sewer and Capital Rate Increase
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1352 – see warrant
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk