Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday March 21, 2018
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Officials Reports
2. Discussions regarding agenda items.
3. Ordinance 608.01
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Denman, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated March 7, 2018.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated March 7, 2018.
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
1. Letter from the City Administrator; Re: Bid for water system supplies-Copper Tubing
2. Letter from the City Administrator; Re: Bid for water related supplies
Communications “A” –
1. Letter from the Finance Director/ACA; Re: Preliminary Review Application for Waiver and Plan (Act 202 of 2017)
2. Letter from the City Administrator; Re: DDA Bylaws
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
Ordinances: Ordinance 608.01
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1349 in the amount of $1,955,837.69– see warrant
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk