Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday February 21, 2018
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Officials Reports
2. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Denman, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated February 7, 2018.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated February 7, 2018.
3. Public Hearing Meeting Minutes dated February 7, 2018.
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
1. Letter from the Mayor; Re: Bid for the Purchase and Delivery of Trees
Communications “A” –
1. Memo from City Administrator; Re: Contract extension for Golf Pro
2. Memo from City Administrator; Re: Roof Repair at the Court and Police Department Phase #2
3. Memo from Deputy City Assessor; Re: March Board of Review 2018/Compensation
4. Memo from Deputy City Assessor; Re: Council Resolution 2018 Poverty Guidelines
5. Memo from ACA/FD; Re: Proposed Schedule FY 18/19 Budget Process.
6. Memo from ACA/FD; Re: Request for Public Hearings;
a. Southgate-Wyandotte Operation/Maintenance/Capital
b. Water and Sewer Rates
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
1. Ordinance 995-First Reading
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1347 in the amount of $1,133,255.30 – see warrant
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk