Southgate City Council Agenda
Council Chambers Wednesday July 19, 2017
6:30pm Work Study Session
1. Officials Reports
2. Discussions regarding agenda items.
7:00 pm Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Farrah, George, Graziani, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated July 5, 2017.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated July 5, 2017.
Scheduled Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
1. Memo from Administrator; Re: Improvements to Dix-Toledo Pedestrian Bridge
Communications “A” –
1. Letter from Mayor; Re: Electrical Repairs and Maintenance
2. Memo from Administrator; Re: Tax Foreclosed Properties in Southgate
3. Memo from Administrator; Re: Approval of Resolution to
Establish Parks & Recreation Millage
Communications “B” – (Receive and File)
1. Memo from Administrator; Re: First Reading of an Amendment to
Chapter 694 Weeds
Unscheduled Persons in the Audience:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant # 1333 $ 1,113,155.81
Janice M. Ferencz, City Clerk