Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
7:30 pm Work StudySession – Council Chambers
- Memo from City Administrator; Re: City Clerk Vacancy Page 1
- Memo from City Administrator; Re: Qualifications for Municipal Pension Board Page 4
- Letter from City Attorney; Re: Fireworks Ordinance Forthcoming
8:00 pm – Regular Meeting– Council Chambers
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Ferencz, Ganzberger, George, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated June 19, 2013.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated June 19, 2013.
Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
Communications “A” – 1. Memo from Administrator; Re: 2009 CDBG Housing Rehabilitation; Request for Public Hearing. Page 9
2. Memo from City Administrator; Re: Michigan Department of Natural Resources Grant; Montgomery Ward’s Project. Page 10
Ordinances: 1. Second Reading: To amend Ordinance 692 – Weapons and Explosives Page 11
2 Second Reading: City of Southgate Codified Ordinances; 1298.17 Exterior Wall
Material Page 12
3.Second Reading: City of Southgate Codified Ordinances; 1298.18 (m) Signs Page 15
Persons in the Audience – unscheduled:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant # 1236 – See Warrant
Michelle Kessler, Deputy City Clerk