Southgate City Council Agenda Wednesday, December 5, 2012
7:30 pm Work Study Session – Council Chambers
1. Recommendation from the Plan Commission; re: Rezoning of Property on Main Street (ordinance #2)
2. Competitive Grant Assistance Program for Downriver Assessing Technology Upgrades (comm a3)
3. Annual Permits for Wayne County Roadways and Water Systems (comm a4)
4. Questions on Agenda or Miscellaneous Items
8:00 pm – Regular Meeting – Council Chambers
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Ferencz, Ganzberger, George, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated November 21, 2012.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated November 21, 2012.
Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
Communications “A” – 1. Letter from Mayor; re: Appointments to the Board of Zoning Appeals.
2. Letter from Mayor; re: Appointments to the Planning Commission.
3. Memo from Administrator; re: Competitive Grant Assistance Program.
4. Memo from Administrator; re: Wayne County Annual Permits.
a) Resolution Authorizing Maintenance for County Roads & Water Systems.
b) Resolution Authorizing Use of County Right-of-Ways for Special Events.
c) Resolution Authorizing Pavement Restoration.
5. Memo from Administrator; re: Scheduling a Public Hearing for CDBG Program.
Ordinances: 1. Ordinance Amendment #958; re: Directional Signage, second reading.
2. Rezoning Ordinance #959; re: Property on Main from RM to PD, first reading.
Persons in the Audience – unscheduled:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1222: $2,067,149.80
Thomas M. Alexander, City Clerk