Wednesday, December 19, 2012
7:45 pm Work Study Session – Council Chambers
1. Update for the Southeast Michigan Regional Energy Office (SEMREO) Inter-Local Agreement (comm a1)
2. Delegation of Authority Agreement; re: Inspections for the Sale of Fireworks (comm a2)
3. Questions on Agenda or Miscellaneous Items
8:00 pm – Regular Meeting – Council Chambers
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Ferencz, Ganzberger, George, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated December 5, 2012.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated December 5, 2012.
Presentation: MAG Pageant Winner, Alba Ibraj
Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids: 1. Letter from Mayor; re: Fire Fighting Extrication Equipment Bid.
Communications “A” – 1. Memo from Administrator; re: Updated Inter-Local SEMREO Agreement.
2. Memo from Administrator; re: Fireworks Inspections Agreement.
3. Letter from Mayor; re: Appointments to the DDA.
Persons in the Audience – unscheduled:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1223: $1,631,282.15
Thomas M. Alexander, City Clerk