Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Work Study Session Council Chambers
- Presentation: FY 2011/2012 Audit (communications a1)
- Recommendation from the Plan Commission; re: Sign Ordinance Amendment (work study only)
- Strategic Plan for the Southgate Veteran’s Memorial Library (communications a2)
- Community Development Block Grant Fund Deficit Elimination (communications a3)
- MLCC –SDM License for Stop & Go at 13785 Allen (communications a4)
- AFSCME 1917 Letter of Understanding (communications a5)
- Golf Cart Lease Agreement (communications a6)
- Questions on Agenda or Miscellaneous Items
8:00 pm – Regular Meeting– Council Chambers
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Ferencz, Ganzberger, George, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated October 17, 2012.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated October 17, 2012.
Presentations: 1. Halloween Home Decorating Contest Awards.
2. Halloween Business Decorating Contest Awards.
3. Sergeant Cassette; re: Battle of the Badges/Relay for Life.
Persons in the Audience: 1. Request from Anna Renaud; re: Addressing Council.
Consideration of Bids: 1. Letter from Mayor; re: Golf Course Fertilizer.
Communications “A” – 1. Memo from Assistant Administrator/Finance Director; re: 2011/2012 Audit.
2. Memo from Administrator; re: Strategic Plan for the Library.
3. Memo from Administrator; re: CDBG Fund Deficit Elimination.
4. Letter from the Police Department; re: SDM License for Stop & Go.
5. Memo from Administrator; re: AFSCME 1917 Letter of Understanding.
6. Memo from Administrator; re: Golf Cart Lease Agreement.
Communications “B” 1. Downriver Bar Association Proposed Community Outreach Program.
2. Letter from Mayor; re: Appointment to the Compensation Commission.
Persons in the Audience – unscheduled:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1219:
Thomas M. Alexander, City Clerk