Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
7:45 pm Work Study Session – Council Chambers
1. Waiver of Bid Procedure for Purchase of Public Safety Vehicles (communications a4)
2. Questions on Agenda or Miscellaneous Items
8:00 pm – Regular Meeting – Council Chambers
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Ferencz, Ganzberger, George, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated October 3, 2012.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated October 3, 2012.
3. Public Hearing Minutes dated October 3, 2012.
Persons in the Audience: 1. Request from Southgate Boy Scout Troop 1783; re: Outdoor Wreath Sale.
2. Request from Sam Galanis to address Council.
Consideration of Bids: 1. Letter from Mayor; re: Purchase of Fire Department Equipment.
Communications “A” – 1. Letter from Mayor; re: Appointments to the Compensation Commission.
2. Letter from Mayor; re: Appointment to the Millennial Mayor’s Congress.
3. Memo from Administrator; re: Storm Water Management for Tim Horton’s.
a. Long Term Maintenance Resolution, and
b. Reimbursement Agreement.
4. Memo from Director of Public Safety; re: Bid Waiver & Vehicle Purchase.
Persons in the Audience – unscheduled:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1219: $1,295,527.51
Thomas M. Alexander, City Clerk