[jwplayer file=”SGATE9-19-12bup.flv” streamer=”rtmp://18.104.22.168/simplevideostreaming” provider=”rtmp” logo.file=”http://michiganliveevents.com/southgate/images/southgate-logoSM.png” logo.position=”top-right” logo.hide=”false” stretching=”exactfit” config=”SgateCouncil”]
Southgate City Council Agenda
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
7:30 pm Work StudySession – Council Chambers ___
- Abercrombie Brownfield Redevelopment Project (communications a1)
- Michigan Suburbs Alliance Partnership Proposal
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP III) (communications a2)
- Council Appointment to the Municipal Employees Retirement Board
- Questions on Agenda or Miscellaneous Items
8:00 pm – Regular Meeting– Council Chambers ___
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Ferencz, Ganzberger, George, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated September 5, 2012.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated September 5, 2012.
3. Public Hearing Minutes dated September 5, 2012.
Presentation of Community Recognition Awards to Janet Dahl & Lois Overmeir
Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids:
Communications “A” – 1. Memo from Administrator; re: Rescinding Resolution #133-12.
2. Memo from Administrator; re: Sub Grant HOME Funds.
3. Memo from Administrator; re: Request to Solicit Funds for MDA
4. Letter from Mayor; re: Appointment to the Board of Zoning Appeals.
Communications “B” 1. Letter from Mayor; re: Appointment to the Ethics Board.
Persons in the Audience – unscheduled:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1217:
Thomas M. Alexander, City Clerk