7:30 pm Work StudySession – Council Chambers
- Grant Purchase, Portable Radios for Fire Fighters (Bid #1)
- Elliot Amusements/Heritage Days Celebration (communications a3)
- Baseball Diamond Dedication
- Questions on Agenda or Miscellaneous Items
8:00 pm – Regular Meeting– Council Chambers
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Ferencz, Ganzberger, George, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated September 19, 2012.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated September 19, 2012.
Presentation by State Representative Kandrevas & State Senator Hopgood:
QSAC Recognition for the Southgate Veterans Memorial Library
Persons in the Audience: 1. Letter from Goodfellows; re: Annual Holiday Collection Drive.
Consideration of Bids: 1. Letter from Administrator; re: Fire Fighter Portable Radios.
Scheduled Hearings: 1. Letter from Administrator; re: Alley Vacation adjacent to 14432 Northline.
Communications “A” – 1. Memo from Administrator; re: Alley Vacation adjacent to 14432 Northline.
2. Memo from Clerk; re: Appointment to the Receiving Board.
3. Memo from Administrator; re: 2013 Heritage Days Carnival Agreement.
Persons in the Audience – unscheduled:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1218:
Thomas M. Alexander, City Clerk