Southgate City Council Agenda Wednesday, September 5, 2012
7:15 pm Work Study Session – Council Chambers
1. Climate Action Plan (CAP) and Pollution Prevention Grant (P2) (communications a2)
2. Questions on Bids (bids 1,2,3, and 4)
3. Appointment to the Municipal Employees Retirement Board
4. Downriver Family YMCA Lease Agreement (communications a4)
5. Questions on Agenda or Miscellaneous Items
8:00 pm – Regular Meeting – Council Chambers
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Ferencz, Ganzberger, George, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated August 15, 2012.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated August 15, 2012.
Swearing In Ceremony for Police Officer: Joshua Pike
Proclamations: 1. Elevator & Escalator Safety Awareness Week (November 11 – 17, 2012)
2. National American Indian History Month (November, 2012)
3. Mental Illness Awareness Week (October 7 – 13, 2012)
Persons in the Audience: 1. Request from Senior Alliance; re: Agency Update offered by Jason Maciejewski.
2. Request from Neil Silver Esq.; re: Abercrombie Redevelopment Project.
Consideration of Bids: 1. Letter from Mayor; re: Bid for Fire Department Nozzles & Foam Equipment.
2. Letter from Mayor; re: Bid for Fire Department RIT Pak with Accessories.
3. Letter from Administrator; re: CDBG Senior Center Renovations.
4. Letter from Administrator; re: CDBG ADA Entrance Modernization Project.
Scheduled Hearings: 1. Letter from Dangerous Buildings Board; re: Structure at 14321 Longtin.
Communications “A” – 1. Memo from Administrator; re: Public Hearing, Order for 14321 Longtin.
2. Memo from Administrator; re: Climate Action Plan & Pollution Prevention Grant*
(*Additional Information will be forwarded via separate email)
3. Memo from Administrator; re: Schedule a Public Hearing for Alley Vacation.
4. Memo from Administrator; re: Downriver Family YMCA Lease Agreement.
Ordinances: 1. Ordinance Amendment; re: Downriver Central Animal Control, 2nd reading.
Persons in the Audience – unscheduled:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1216:
Thomas M. Alexander, City Clerk