Southgate City Council Agenda July 18th, 2012
8:00 pm – Regular Meeting – Council Chambers2
7:15 pm Work Study Session – Council Chambers
1. Amendment of the BZA & Plan Commission Fee Schedule (work study only)
2. Ordinance Amendment for Pawnbrokers, Secondhand Shops & Scrap Dealers (work study only)
3. Television Pipe Inspection System (bid 1)
4. Traffic Signal Project @ Northline & McCann (bid 2)
5. Recession of Demolition Order for 15772 Kennebec (communications a2)
6. Master Site Plan for Kiwanis Park Improvement (communications a3)
7. Questions on Agenda or Miscellaneous Items
8:00 pm – Regular Meeting – Council Chambers
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call: Colovos, Ferencz, Ganzberger, George, Rauch, Rollet, Zamecki.
Minutes: 1. Work Study Session Minutes dated July 5, 2012.
2. Regular City Council Meeting Minutes dated July 5, 2012.
3. Executive Session Minutes dated July 5, 2012.
4. Public Hearing Minutes dated July 5, 2012.
Persons in the Audience:
Consideration of Bids: 1. Memo from DPS Director; re: Television Pipe Inspection System Project.
2. Letter from Engineer; re: Traffic Signal Project.
3. Letter from Engineer; re: Cambridge Avenue Reconstruction Project.
Communications “A” – 1. Memo from Administrator; re: The Senior Alliance Implementation Plan.
2. Memo from Administrator; re: Recession of Demolition Order.
3. Memo from Administrator; re: Master Site Plan for Kiwanis Park.
Persons in the Audience – unscheduled:
Claims & Accounts: Warrant #1213